Terrific update on Athens!





Athens, on Nevada SPCA's web site, 2013
Terrific update on Athens, adopted in 2013, from his dad, Todd, who says he is perfect with his family!

"I saw this 6-month-old cute bully mix with beautiful brindle color named 'Athens'.  His ears would fold like he's praying.  I asked to see him.  He ran right up to me and jumped in my lap and showed love.  I played with him outside for an hour and knew he was the one."

"Now, 2 years later, he's grown into our family and become the most loved dog ever.  He sleeps in our bed and plays with our kids and he's very happy.  We spoil him like a kid."

Popular posts from this blog

Twinkie, a tiny Yorkie for adoption.

We are Cocker Spaniel & Scottish Terrier mix puppies now ready for adoption into loving, forever homes.

We are always beautifully adorned in the tuxedoes that God gave us.