Exceptional update to share on Nike's adoption!


Gregory, adopted 9-year-old Nike last month.  He says Nike has settled in nicely, "almost as if he has known me his whole life.  Right from the start we had a connection that is strengthening with each passing day.  I'm amazed at how he simply melts into my arms!"

Gregory also complimented the volunteers and staff dedicated to Nike: "Nike is surprisingly well-adjusted and always friendly to all park patrons -- both two-legged and four -- who we encounter on our walks each day.  I feel that I am blessed and very lucky to have Nike in my life.  He has found his Forever Home."

Popular posts from this blog

Twinkie, a tiny Yorkie for adoption.

We are Cocker Spaniel & Scottish Terrier mix puppies now ready for adoption into loving, forever homes.

We are always beautifully adorned in the tuxedoes that God gave us.